Do you ever just need your shoulders worked on after a hard day sitting in front of the computer or juggling family life? Do you get bored after 5 mins prodding at a bit of something you’re not quite sure is muscle?
Well it’s finally here. A couples specific 2hr workshop to teach you both the basics of giving and receiving a safe, comfortable and an enjoyable massage. It’s also a great way to spend 2hrs together away from distractions, stress and general busy lives.
Thank you!!! Really enjoyed the session. It clearly does not replace the kind of massage you offer, and nor should it. However, it gives us the opportunity to appreciate the value everyday use of massage has. We probably always knew that but felt that it was a sacrifice and big effort for the one giving the massage, so when we were both stressed and tired neither one of us found the energy to help the other with a little massage. Now I feel differently about this, as your session has shown us how giving a massage can be great for the receiver without being a big effort for the person giving the massage. Thank you so much for that! - client comment
Here’s a brief outline of the workshop
- Overview of the benefits of massage, contraindications (when not to massage), types of oils or medium to use
- Brief anatomy lesson - it’s helpful to distinguish bone, muscle, tendon and ligament
- How to look after yourself whilst giving the massage - very important so you get full enjoyment out of giving
- Seated and clothed massage - you’ll be taught an easy routine and it’s a great introduction to the next massage
- Back and shoulder massage unclothed - a great general routine focusing on the most common areas of stress and tension
This really is a hands on workshop so be prepared to get involved!
It’s always a great present for your partner or even a wedding, anniversary, valentines gift. It’s fun and taught in a relaxed atmosphere and most importantly it’s for everyone. Enjoy!